Did someone say chocolate pancakes?? YES, we did!!
Sometimes its just time to indulge and make yourself a delicious evening snack?
These chocolate pancakes are made with whey or casein to make sure you get your fill of protein.
They are a bit heavy in carbs and fat, but if you share them with your loved ones, you should be fine. If you manage to share that is ?
What you need:
- 1 small banana ?
- 150ml egg whites
- 25g chocolate whey or casein
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 3 tbsp Chocolate chips
What to do:
- Put it all in a magic bullet or blender and mix away
- Add some coconut fat to the hot pan
- Pour small portions of the batter on to the pan
- Add some cocoa nibs and some chocolate chip to each pancake
- Serve with chocolate sauce (our was heavy in both C and F), or skip this one altogether to reduce macros ?
The whole batch with topping is P 35g, F 15g, C 50g