Pancakes are a favorite at our house, usually we have them for breakfast during the weekends or as an evening snack during the weekdays. Pancakes are much more versatile than you’d think, we have put together a recipe for blueberry pancakes.
This blueberry pancake recipe is great if you need to cut fat or carbs because the blueberries will ensure the pancakes are juicy and full of flavor. Just the way we like them!
Table of Contents
What you need:
- 1 small banana
- 150ml egg whites
- 25g whey or casein
- Dried blueberry powder
What to do:
- Put all the ingredients, except from the blueberries, in a magic bullet or blender
- Blend it all together
- Preheat a cooking pan, we use this pancake pan and the result is always great
- Make small pancakes on the pan, use some coconut fat or non-stick spray, make sure they are small and “American” pancake style, because they will swell, larger pancakes can get dry
- Add some blueberries to each pancake
- Cook on both sides until done
How to serve:
- Serve with vanilla quark, blueberry jam, some blueberries and coconut flakes (topping will add P, F and C)
Total pancake batch (toppings not included):
Shop our kitchen
Do you want to learn more about the stuff we use for cooking and in general to make our lives easier? If so, check out the things we use to make our lives easier.
Get our free cookbook
Get our top five healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that will fuel your body here.
5 Comments on “Blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberries”