Looking for a supertasty, easy to make and lean pizza for Friday night? Then this tortilla pizza might just be the one for you! We think this is a great substitute to a pizza and it tastes a lot better than you would think!
We used the leanest taco tortilla we could find, both with regards to fat but also carbs.
What you need:
- Tortilla (1 or 2 per person)
- 1 spoon of Taco sauce, or pizza sauce if you’ve got it (we bought finished taco sauce at the store this time (don’t judge..))
- 1-2 Red onions
- Serrano ham (you can also use parma)
- Normal cheese (we used a light version)
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Put the tortillas on baking paper on a bakeprett
- Cut the ham (if not already sliced), mushrooms and onion
- Put on taco sauce and smear it out
- Add the ham, mushrooms and onion
- Add the light cheese and bree
- Put it all in the oven
- After about 5 min add the serrano ham (if you like it really crisp you can add it from the start)
- Let it all cook in the oven for about 15-10 min
And tada, its done!
PS. You can of course add any topic your heart desires!