This tasty and healthy banana bread recipe ensures a super tasty and we must admin semi-healthy (due to the amount of carbs..but if you’re on the carb train, then no problem 🚞) treat! It is easy and fast to make and I promise that whether you make it for yourself, your partner or to have people over it will be a winner 🏆
One important thing to be attentive to here, it is a liiiitle high on carbs, so keep that in mind when you dig in 😉
What you need
- 4 bananas (as ripe as possible)
- 2,5 dl Whole wheat flour
- 1dl Coconut flour
- ,5dl honey
- ,5dl melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanila extract
- 1/2 salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon (I’m a huge fan of cinnamon if you’re not cut down to 1tsp)
How to do it
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease the bread pan, ours is silicone, that way I don’t need that much grease. We use this one and it is great to reduce the amount of fat you use while cooking.
- Mash the bananas.
- Then add the eggs, honey, coconut oil (make sure it’s chilled so the eggs doesn’t get «cooked») and vanilla.
- Mix it all together.
- Add the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, coconut flour and whole wheat flour, mix it all together.
Tip, I used a rubber spatula, that worked great.
- Put it all in the bread pan and leave it in the oven for about 40-50 min. Make sure you don’t leave it in for too long, you do not want this to be dry.
- You can also add daim, chocolate or whatever in the batter, but remember that increases the macros🤭
- Macros (about): P 48, F 82, C 240 😰
- 10 pieces each about P 5, F 8, C 24
Let us know if you like it!