Cilantro fried beef slices served with fried tomatoes, blueberries, pomegranate, avocado, and baked sweet potato. Easy to make but still luxurious and exciting.
Table of Contents
What you need:
- 200 gram of sliced meat
- A sweet potato
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chili sauce
- Bell peppers
What to do:
- Set oven to 225C
- Cut the sweet potato in half
- Add some olive oil (remember to subtract from your total fat) and salt to the sweet potato
- Bake for 1hr or so until the sweet potato is caramelized
While you wait for a sweet potato to cook:
- Cut the vegetables and add them to your plate
- Massage/roll the pomegranate before you open it up, this will help you get out the seeds. Talking out the seed could preferably be done in the sink though it easy to make a mess
When the sweet potato is done
- Mix cilantro, tomatoes, chili sauce, salt, and pepper to the beef
- Heat up the frying pan too high temperature with some fat in it
- Fry the meat for only for a couple of minutes until your liking
P 30g, F 15g, C 55g
You could skip the butter, olive oil and avocado to remove the fat. Scale down on the sweet potato, blueberries, and pomegranate to reduce the carb amount.
Shop our kitchen
Do you want to learn more about the stuff we use for cooking and in general to make our lives easier? If so, check out the things we use to make our lives easier.
Get our free cookbook
Get our top five healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that will fuel your body here.