Craving pancakes for breakfast or for an evening snack? Why not try these 3-ingredient pancakes? As always, they are packed with protein!
It doesn’t have to be neither time consuming nor unhealthy, just follow these easy steps! All you need are 3 ingredients.
For our 3-ingredient pancakes we recommend to use a whey or casein that is flavored, actually this goes for all our pancakes. We prefer cinnamon flavor or something similar, but we have also made with chocolate flavored casein/ whey. It is still very good, but looses some of that “traditional” pancake flavor. But basically, you can use whatever casein or whey you’d like. If you have a whey or casein without any taste we recommend that you add some spices such as vanilla, cinnamon or cardamom.
Table of Contents
What you need:
- 1 banana
- 3 eggs
- 25g whey or casein (preferably cinnamon flavor)
- If you want, add some cinnamon, vanilla and/or cardamom
How to do it:
- Put all the ingredients in a magic bullet or blender
- Heat a pan and add some coconut fat, butter or non-stick cooking spray
- Pour the batter onto the hot pan, we recommend american style pancakes, with this recipe they can become dry if they are made too thin
How to serve:
These can be served plain or with vanilla quark, banana or some jam. Remember that topping will add to your macros.
Macros (without topping):
P 40g, F 15g, C 25g
Happy pancake cooking and ENJOY!!